The scope of the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) includes:
- Software licences, as well as maintenance services and support
- Use rights for multi-tenancy SaaS services
- Consultancy, on-site support or installation services related to acquired software
- Use rights for learning management solutions
- Software asset management and licence management services
- Digital assets services, in particular data services
- Solutions and professional services from the suppliers required in case of cybersecurity implementation.
The new system is now open for registration. The first mini-competitions will start as of June 2023. Software vendors, resellers, providers of digital assets services and providers of IT services related to open source software are welcome to apply.
Spend Network holds government procurement data for more than 150 countries globally. We take the hard work out of collecting, organising and analysing procurement data at scale. Our analysis can predict poor performance, bad tendering and new savings opportunities. We can monitor market efficiency and look for new suppliers to increase competition.
Get in touch to find out how our data can help you.
As you read this article, you may be interested in Better Data, Better Procurement Pipeline.